On February 10, 2022, Crystal Cruises ceased operations.
All future cruises have been canceled and no cruise will be rescheduled in the future
Michael Moecker & Associates Letter
On February 11, 2022, Crystal Cruises (along with two of its affiliates, Crystal Aircruises
LLC and Crystal Holdings U.S. LLC) commenced an Assignment for the Benefit of Creditors
proceeding in Circuit Court in Miami-Dade County, Florida (the “ABC Case”).
To receive any dividend in these proceedings, a Proof of Claim form must be completed
and delivered to the Assignee with supporting documentation by June 11, 2022
Click here to download the Claim Form
For additional case information, please visit: www.crystalcruiseclaims.com
Kappa Sigma Presents –
on Crystal Symphony
October 10 – 17, 2022
- Overnight in Venice for ample time to explore its wealth of historical sites
- Visit Dubrovnik for its treasure trove of architecture and ancient ruins
- Delight in Corfu’s sandy beaches and elegant downtown
- Discover Kotor’s medieval maze of churches and Venetian palaces
- In Split, explore the historic Old Town
- From Koper, go truffle hunting and visit a wine estate
Bologna Pre-Cruise Tour
October 7 – 10, 2022
Kappa Sigma and 12th Gate Napa Valley have developed this optional Bologna Pre-Cruise Tour with a focus on Kappa Sigma historical locations and lifestyle experiences!
- Begin your journey with your brothers on an exclusive Bologna Pre-Cruise Tour for 3 nights, to celebrate Kappa Sigma’s history
- Extraordinary Michelin-inspired cuisine in a variety of elegant, open-seating restaurants and cafés and 24-hour room service
- Unlimited fine wines, champagne, and premium spirits, plus fresh juices, soft drinks, specialty coffees, and afternoon tea service
- Gratuities for all housekeeping, bar and dining staff throughout the ship
- Luxurious ship amenities including a fitness center with wellness programs, spa, sun deck and pool, and award-winning Broadway-style entertainment, plus vocalists and a piano bar
- Unlimited Wi-Fi throughout the ship
“I love how 12th Gate Napa Valley brings our brotherhood together with not only amazing wine, but also with lifestyle experiences to make memories that will last a lifetime!”
Kappa Sigma Fraternity
“I can’t wait to spend time with you on this cruise! I certainly have the travel bug after being cooped up for the last year. What a great way to celebrate brotherhood coming out of these trying times!”
Fairwinds Estate Winery & 12th Gate Napa Valley
Kappa Sigma Exclusive!
Enjoy the following Kappa Sigma exclusive events while you celebrate brotherhood, reconnect with Kappa Sigma history, give back, and enjoy a 7-night luxury cruise aboard the all-inclusive Crystal Symphony with fellow Kappa Sigmas, friends, and featured hosts.
Kappa Sigma Bologna Pre-Cruise Tour, October 7 – 10, 2022 (additional cost)
Arrive early and join fellow Kappa Sigma Brothers on an exclusive 3-night pre-cruise tour in Bologna to celebrate Kappa Sigma’s history.
Welcome and Farewell Kappa Sigma Cocktail Receptions onboard the Crystal Symphony with introductions by your featured hosts, and a chance to meet your fellow brothers and toast to our journey!
Hosted Dinners with Kappa Sigma & 12th Gate Napa Valley featured hosts with fine wines and exquisite cuisine in a relaxed environment to engage in meaningful conversation.
Additional Kappa Sigma Exclusive Onboard Events such as wine tastings, Texas Hold‘em tournament, Kappa Sigma Trivia Night, Whiskey & Cigars Under the Stars, and more.
Kappa Sigma Exclusive Shore Excursions (may include additional cost)
More details to come!
Easy Book | No-Risk Cruise Deposit
A no-risk reduced cruise deposit of 15% (normally 25%) and
a non-refundable administration fee of $100 per person
are required to confirm your stateroom.
The deposit can be made by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or check.
Receive a 100% cruise deposit refund if you cancel before the final payment date of
August 11, 2022.